Sunday 22 September 2013

The Autumn Tag


I wasn't tagged in this but I fancied giving it ago. If you want to do it then I tag YOU!

  1) Favourite thing about Autumn
The clothes! I love wearing burgundy and lots of skater skirts with woolly tights. I also love having new boots and picking out a new style each year, but I must say a firm favourite with me is a classic pair of lace up military boots.

2) Favourite drink
This is a toughie. I love a good Starbucks but I like to drink herbal and fruit tea a lot. I'm going to have to say Teapigs Lemon and Ginger tea-it is divine! One great thing about Teapigs is that they sell sample boxes for £1.19, which contain two tea bags, so you can sample the flavour before you commit to a whole box!

3) Favourite scent/candle
I don't tend to use candles but I really like reed diffusers as they are long lasting and give off delicious subtle scents. I am a big fan of the Stoneglow White Bouquet diffuser. It has lasted me from Spring into Autumn and smells beautifully floral and fresh.
4) Best lipstick
Well, I was going to say my favourite Max Factor lipstick, in the shade Lilac Wine (655), but it seems to be no longer in existence so I'd better use mine sparingly! It's the perfect purple shade that is nor too dark or too light and has a beautiful shimmer. However, Max Factor do a range of other, similar, colours, and the formula is of a very good quality.

5) Go-to moisturiser  
Hands down Garnier moisture match. This product comes in a range of different kinds, to match skin type e.g oily/dry. I received a sample online so I could try out a small amount of each moisturiser before concluding which suited me best. I eventually chose the product in the yellow packet which is for 'normal skin' but gives glow to the face. I love this. It cleared away loads of breakouts and made my skin so soft. Just don't get it in your eyes because it hurts like crazy! I think where I have been wearing it so much, the effects have somehow 'worn off' as my skin has become used to it, so I have switched to a different variation of the same line of products which is for normal to dry skin.

6) Go-to colours for the eyes
I stick to shimmery, neutral shades all year round. I love wearing white or pink on the lid and adding definition with darker shades. I often throw in a little shimmery, burnt orange for a more autumnal look.

7) Favourite band/singer to listen to
I don't really mind, I have an eclectic taste. I've always wanted to be a fangirl, totally in love with a band, but it just hasn't happened. I might do a playlist type thing for autumn at some stage and list some of my favourite music

8) Favourite outfit to wear
Well, I practically live in skater skirts and dresses, so I like to pair them with scarves and add bulk by wearing my thick green parka and worn, leather, ankle boots.

9) Autumn treat
Hmm..well I absolutely love toffee apples during Autumn. When I was younger I used to peck all of the toffee off and leave the apple haha! I also think I will be treating myself to some of the Whittard mulled wine flavour instant tea as it just tastes like Autumn/Winter; it is a little pricey but definitely worth it! Another thing I love at the moment is the Cadbury chocolate pretzels or the Milka chocolate coated popcorn. I eat 2/4 of these all year round but I really like these at the moment!

10) Favourite place to be
I love being outside when all the leaves start to fall, but I love being wrapped up warm, with a cup of tea and baking something or watching a movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment