Saturday 14 September 2013

Hart and Home

I recently purchased something from Hart & Home, who sell home wear, interior and lifestyle goods as well as beautiful accessories. The products have a real vintage feel to them but with a modern twist. What really caught my eye was their selection of macaroon trinket boxes for only £5 a pop. They come in an array of mouth-watering pastel shades; however the mint green took my fancy. The box fastens with a cute little gold bow at the front. The macaroon holds my favourite ring on my dressing table to I can always find it without that flush of panic, thinking I've lost it!
Another selection of products also took my fancy; Hart and Home have the most gorgeous selection of porcelain animal necklaces, featuring anything from ducks to giraffes. These statement, yet simplistic, pieces are only £15 each and would certainly add vintage/shabby chic vibe to any outfit! They also have many other animal themed items including porcelain fox rings and an array of pug and bulldog necklaces that certainly have character! Another popular product is their vintage looking engraved silver cutlery that looks just fantastic and would spruce up any table.




If anything has caught your eye or want to continue browsing the Aladdin's cave that is Hart and Home, click here to reach their Tumblr page. They are currently working on a website, however if you are interested in any products, there is a contact information of the page! 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment