Saturday 7 June 2014

Primark vs. Topshop

Primark vs. Topshop

I do not own these images


I love Topshop, but I often choose to buy stuff from Primark because of their on-trend, yet reasonable, pieces. I created this post to exemplify just how similar the clothes are in each shop as well as the huge price difference. But, just remember, in Topshop you are often paying for quality and brand new trends, whereas Primark tends to stock trends a little later. I tend to buy my basics from Topshop, but fashion pieces that may date from Primark so I don't waste money. In this set, all of the Primark items are on the left and the Topshop ones are to the right-you can hardly tell the difference between the pieces! 

What is your favourite item in the set?
Do you prefer Topshop or Primark? 

Well, anyway, that's all from me this week,
Until next time,

2 comments:

  1. Ahha, sounds like we treat these shops completely differently! I love primark for basics and will only spend a bit more on something from topshop if it's something a bit more unique so I can justify the money XD

    Elesaurus

    ReplyDelete