Sunday 1 June 2014

Festival Fashion

Festival Fashion
I love the bohemian styles that have taken the high-street by storm following the trends set in Coachella this year. Whilst most of us aren't Californian celebrities, who says that we can't channel the festival look?

1) Angular cateye sunglasses ~ £16 ~ Topshop
2) Denim short dungarees ~ £12 ~ Primark
3) Crochet knit waistcoat ~ £14 ~ George at Asda
4) Brown feather hair braid clip ~ £7 ~ Claire's
5) Floral cami smock dress ~ £8 ~ George at Asda
6) Uphill desert boot ~ £38 ~ Office
7) Mint green crochet shorts ~ £14.99 ~ New Look (definitely buying these!) 
8) Black low block heel chelsea boots ~ £24.99 ~ New Look
9) Black contrast ethnic print duffle bag ~ £12.99 ~ New Look
10) White flower hair garland ~ £7 ~ Claire's 

4 comments:

  1. I adore the sunglasses, I love the cat eye shape but I don't know if they would suit me :( xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You could always get a cheaper pair from Primark first to see how they look and if you like them get the Topshop ones. Although, I'm sure they would look lovely! xox

      Delete
  2. Nice choices, I am loving flower hair garlands right now :)

    Inês xo

    ipeachycoral.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love them too, I got a cute pink one the other day! xox

      Delete