Tuesday 7 January 2014

woodland

woodland

It's still Winter, I know, but whilst 'online window shopping' I found a few bits and pieces that made me really excited about Spring. Woodland creatures feature on everything from clothes, to home ware and accessories.

1) This bracelet is absolutely beautiful. I love the earthy look, contrasted with the gold colour. I normally like to stack bracelets, but I feel that this piece would look gorgeously delicate on its own. It is from maxandchloe.com and is $14. I don't know if this company ship internationally but I'm sure you can find similar bracelets online.
 
2) This rabbit night light is the cutest thing. I actually bought this for my sister at Christmas from my favourite online shop, dotcomgiftshop. For £4.95, this light is so affordable and comes with batteries. As my sister has this, I know first-hand that this product is of a good quality. This light doesn't illuminate a room, but it creates a glow similar to a candle, yet safer.
 
3) I love this watch. Similar to the twig bracelet, this watch is gold coloured, simplistic and delicate. It can be found at John Lewis for £65. Although this is quite a lot for a watch, it is an everyday piece that would blend well with a range of different outfits. I love the intricate 'mesh' detailing on the strap and the beautiful burst of earth-tone colours emanating from the hummingbird central to the watch face.
 
4) This perfume is a personal favourite of mine. I love the crisp, floral scent which smells just like Spring. From Boots, the price of this scent ranges from £29.50-£63.50. The smaller, £29.50, bottle is amazing value for money if you are new to this perfume. You receive a little bottle with an extra tube of perfume to refill it. This version lasted me a year, although I used it sparingly!
 
5) I adore Paperchase because of their cutesy, themed, ranges. This woodland range is one of my favourites as it features adorable phone cases, scrapbooks and notepads. I love this notebook because of the busy, floral, design and the mix of bright and earthy colours. It was so difficult to pick one product from this range so I recommend that you check out the other woodland themed products! This book is £8 but you are most definitely paying for quality in Paperchase
 
6) Sorry, this lunchbox is also from dotcomgiftshop! I adore this shop as they are so reasonable but they stock amazing products. This box is the perfect size to fit in your handbag and the design is so vintage and pretty. Like the rabbit night light, this product is also £4.95. I own one of these boxes myself and I can tell you that the quality is great and the design on the top has lasted since summertime. 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment