Wednesday 1 January 2014

Bows

As a fan of hair bows, I thought that it would be necessary to make a visit to (probably) the best bow retailer of all time. American Apparel. Although I had never been to the shop before, I have heard such good things about it online. I love wearing big bows as a way to jazz up the everyday "half up, half down" style or to put in front of a messy bun.

To my surprise, the prices in the shop were pretty high; however every product was of an impeccable quality. The small bows in the store were around £7 and the bigger ones were £12. I couldn't really justify spending £12 on just a bow but, to my surprise, my favourite was half price! It is a gorgeous green plaid with white, black and red-perfect for Winter. The material is a high quality flannel which is soft and of such an amazing quality. I like to wear it with a black dress to add a subtle amount of colour in the winter. I was lucky with my sale item, but I won't be making a habit of splurging on bows!

 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment