Tuesday 7 January 2014

Q and A a Day: 5-year Journal

This post isn't fashion, but it's a little 'project' that really excites me and I want to share it with you. Q and A a Day: 5-Year Journal. The title is pretty self-explanatory but, basically, this book asks you a question every day of the year. Then, for the next four years, you repeat the process, answering the same questions. By doing this, you can see how your answers and how you, as a person, change over the years. My Auntie, Uncle and cousins gave me this for Christmas after I was really intrigued about the book. What I love about it is that some days the questions are really deep and thought-provoking and other days they are very simplistic, for example "what was the last book you read?"

The idea of writing an extensive daily journal or diary doesn't quite appeal to me. You have those days when you have no idea what to write. But with this book, you write in a different way. You can reflect on the day through a different perspective, whilst only writing a bite-sized chunk. 

The book itself is small and compact which fits perfectly in your handbag when you have a spare minute to fill it out. 

I am excited to read my personal time capsule in five years so I can laugh at my responses from 2014! I really recommend that you get one of these books; I look forward to writing in it each day! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment