Tuesday 30 July 2013

JuJu Jellies

 After what seemed like forever (well, four days) my JuJu Jellies shoes arrived. I adored my pink jelly shoes 'back in the day' so I love these beauties as they are retro with a modern twist (the 6cm block heel). I picked the fuchsia pair as it will go well with all my pink clothes and will add a pop of colour to dungarees, jeans and shorts.





To my dismay, where the material is slippy, my toes kept sliding to the end of the sandal causing slight discomfort. However, I popped on a pair of white socks with pink polka dots and they created more friction whilst looking really cute at the same time! You can get your hands on a pair by searching 'JuJu babe' onto amazon for the pair I have. They come in a range of colours including mint green, blue and yellow as well as a paler shade of pink. JuJu Jellies also make flat sandals and different types of jelly shoe so it's worth having a look at their site! You can get black versions of the shoes I have at River Island too! 




No comments:

Post a Comment