Monday 29 July 2013

baggy tshirts

Greetings,
I am actually doing a post about fashion today, now that I have the blog up and running. Something I really like to 'dress up' at the moment is a baggy t-shirt. Now, you can get these anywhere: from the back of your wardrobe, a charity shop or even a high street store. I personally, like the look of vintage/2nd hand tops as they often look worn and can have some really individual designs and slogans. The t-shirt I am wearing is a souvenir, which I received as a gift, from Las Vegas. I really like the style as you can wear it baggy or make it look more polished by tucking it in, I also think the rhinestones add an extra 'something' to any outfit.

Because baggy tops can often look a bit sloppy, I tucked it into a skirt with an elasticated waistband to gather it in a little. The spotty skirt I am wearing was an absolute bargain- at £9 from Primark! Finally, I paired the outfit with some plain, black, biker boots to ensure there isn't too much going on in the outfit. I purchased these leather boots last year from Next and they have certainly stood me in good stead (pardon the pun). They look tough and masculine however the discreet leather frills either side add femininity to the look.

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment