Sunday 4 August 2013

Oriental print dress

I have an extensive collection of skirts and dresses, but I own about four pairs of trousers! One of my all-time favourites is this blue/mint green dress from Primark.
(I cut my head out of the picture for artistic reasons..only joking, I had a bit of an embarrassed expression going on haha!)
 I love the on-trend pastel shades and the lightweight silky material; I also really like the oriental cherry blossom print. I paired the dress with my JuJu Jellies to give the look a pop of neon, making it perfect for summer. You can wear these sandals without socks, but I think they look cute with frilly ones in pastel shades. I coordinated mine with the colour of my dress, but I would also wear cream socks for a more neutral look. You can get a pair for around £3 in Topshop or a pack of several pairs for £2.50 in Primark, the choice is yours...

No comments:

Post a Comment