Saturday 29 March 2014

Fruit

Hey guys, it's just a quickie from me this week but I hope you enjoy the post. I decided to search online for fruit-inspired bits and bobs. I love so many of these items because, for me, fruit patterns, scents and themes feel really summery!
EOS Lip balm ~ £7 Topshop
Lemon stripe dress ~ £29 Topshop
Watermelon Ring ~ £12.34  Etsy-dollfoodminiatures
(I think the store is American, so shipping may be costly elsewhere!)
Watermelon wellies ~ £14.99 New Look
Grape Fanta Lip Smacker ~ £3.50 Claire's
Strawberry phone case ~ £8 Claire's
(For iPhone 4, SG3, SG4 and Blackberry 9320)
Apple bag ~ £30 Ollie & Nic
Strawberry lunch bag ~ £3.95 dotcomgiftshop
Lemon bag ~ £22 Accessorize
Blueberry shower gel ~ £4 The Body Shop
 
What is your favourite item featured?
 
 


1 comment:

  1. I love EOS balms! By the way I just followed your blog and would love if you checked out my blog and maybe followed?

    www.urbanlifexo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete