Friday 5 September 2014

Autumn

Autumn
I do not own any of these images

Autumn is my favourite season when it comes to fashion. I love big, wooly jumpers and wearing maroon in practically every outfit. I don't know why- but I always associate maroon with Autumn, so this outfit it is full of it! The colours in the outfit are very earthy, therefore I think that the glittery loafers really stand out and add a festive feel to the look. For an alternate look, wear chunky boots and cream knits instead of burgundy. Be careful that you keep the rest of the look plain so that the fantastic pattern on the wrap-over skirt is the main focus. As it gets colder, throw on a parka and a pair of tights to keep nice and toasty outside! 
Until next time, 
What is your favourite shop to buy Autumn clothing from?

2 comments:

  1. I've just found you blog and so far I've only read a few posts but I can already tell that I love it!!
    I also have a blog if you would mind checking it out for me?

    http://typicalpainting.blogspot.co.uk

    Thank you!x

    ReplyDelete