Sunday 27 April 2014

Summer Home ware


So...I know from my blog's title you may be led to believe that I will only babble about fashion, however today my babbling will take a different path. Home ware. Crazy, I know!

These adorable products are all you need to spruce up your home or bedroom ready for Summer. All of the items are pretty basic, yet can make a massive difference to a room.

Summer Homeware



























photos are from polyvore-I do not own them 
1) Things box ~ £3 ~ Primark
I love the basic wood design and, of course, the price! This is perfect for storing all the miscellaneous things in your room that have no assigned place.

2) Owl jar ~ £10 ~ BHS
This is an adorable, yet simple, way to store things in a room like bits of jewellery or even lipsticks

3) Reserved cushion ~ £6 ~ Primark
Primark does it again: beautiful home ware and a beautiful price! This cushion is perfect for saving your favourite spot on the sofa!

4) Japanese-style bowl ~ £2.95 ~ dotcomgiftshop
If you are a regular to my blog, you'll know how I'm a fan of this online shop. Their products are cute with a vintage touch and not to mention reasonable. This bowl is known as a 'dipping bowl' but there are bigger versions and other patterns to choose from. I think this would be perfect for storing rings or bracelets that you wear every day to make them accessible in the mornings. 

5) Handled mason jar ~ £9.99 (pack of four) ~ drinkstuff 
I have developed a bit of a love for mason jars. Being a Pinterest user, you can barely escape them! You can use them to serve cold drinks in the summer or, alternatively as a vase for flowers. You can buy four for £9.99 from the drinkstuff website so you can do a bit of both! 

6) Desk organiser ~ £2.95 ~ dotcomgiftshop
I love the colour scheme of this pencil pot, the colours are muted and almost pastel-like, giving it a summery look. This is perfect for those people who tend to have their pens scattered all over the place!

7) Skurar plant pot ~ £3 ~ IKEA
Many bloggers have these pots to organise their homes. I love the frill detail around the edge of the pot and I think that it is the perfect way to store pens or make up brushes. This style of pot comes in a variety of different sizes-so stock up because this is the perfect excuse to get organised!

8) Crochet blanket ~ £75 ~ Cath Kidston
This blanket is beautiful and the pastel colours are perfect for summer. It's pricey but gorgeous! 

Thank you for reading! 



No comments:

Post a Comment