Friday 15 November 2013

Mist you madly

I was initially drawn to Soap and Glory by their retro 40's packaging, so when I recently saw their much raved about products I knew I had to sample some! I have been after a new body spray which I can slip in my handbag and spritz to my heart's content throughout the day as I have recently finished a strawberry scented spray from the Natural Collection. Once I had smelt 'mist you madly', Soap and Glory's body spray, I instantly dropped it into my basket. It was very much an impulse buy, but one I do not regret. And at just £3.50, I don't begrudge a single penny. The body spray I picked up was part of the travel collection: which includes mini bottles of pink hand sanitizer and, of course, beauty blogger favourite-hand food cream. You can purchase the bigger version of the spray for just £6.50 and you get 250ml of the gorgeous scent as opposed to 100ml. If you haven't sampled the spray before, I advise buying the small bottle first and if you love it, as I do, buy the big bottle.

Soap and Glory describe the scent as 'a flirty, floral, fragrant body spray featuring notes of bergamot and blackcurrant, magnolia, freesia, vanilla and musk'. I love this scent as it is a light and fruity everyday scent that isn't too strong but isn't unnoticeable. It reminds me of a weaker version of Britney Spears' Fantasy and of course for a fraction of the price! Everyone's tastes in perfume are different, however if you love light, floral and sweet perfumes that feature notes of vanilla, this spray is for you!

 
 


4 comments: